Thursday, April 7, 2016

Glamour Shots - Ada

I was recently introduced to the world of modeling. I believe I quite thrived at it. I do not believe it to be the most enjoyable of occupations, but it definitely has the benefit of everyone focusing their attention upon me. I know not, however what it was that I was modeling, as I was, oddly, undressed save a diaper, a bow, and occasionally a blanket.. Through the process of being photographed so often, I have come to understand that the camera loves me. This is understandable, as all adore me, but I have decided that I should not dislike something that has such high regard for me. Below are each of my best photographs and the name for each modeling pose.


The "Goo!"

The "What is that Yonder?"

The "Giggly Girl"

The "Daddy, Photograph Me Not, I am Indecent"

The "Oh, You Have Returned!"

The "What Did You Say?"

The "Too Cute"

Not all of the photographs were perfect. That, of course, was Daddy's fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment