Sunday, April 10, 2016

Easter Dress - Ellie

On Easter, we talk about Jesus. I did my part by running around the house yelling "JESUS!" over and over again. I believe I celebrated appropriately. The part of the holiday that I did not appreciate, however, was having to wear a big dress. I pulled and tugged at it and complained about it being big, but I was not allowed respite. It did allow me time to be outside, however, so it was not entirely wasted.


I wonder where I am permitted to go.


I can go anywhere?

What if something were to happen to my dress?

If something were to happen to my dress, would I be able to remove it?
  
In that case, "Zooss way."


Sniffing the flower.

We also colored eggs and I put stickers on one. I know not the purpose, but it was entertaining even if I had to wait to eat them.



No comments:

Post a Comment