Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Photography - Ellie

Daddy has been taking many photographs of Ada lately. While I love Little Sister, and I know that she is new to the family and very cute - a word I am wont to use while describing her - I sometimes miss the limelight. At times I am allowed into the photographs, and these moments I relish greatly...


"I get to be in this one??"

"'Eahaw'!"

...even if it takes longer than I - or Ada - would like.


As I am not always invited into the photographs, I have taken it into my own hands to ensure that I am photographed as well. At times, my attempts are welcome.



Yet, despite me being a constantly wonderful aid, There are times where my attempts are less than appreciated.





Since photographing Ada is the new trend, and I am nothing if not a trendy princess, I have joined in the craze.



Worry not, loyal subjects, for Daddy still photographs me separately.




No comments:

Post a Comment