Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Assisting Mommy and Daddy - Ellie

To begin, I would like to state that from here on forward, I shall be pronouncing all words I speak as I speak them.

I have found it requisite as of late to assist Mommy and Daddy where necessary with some of their tasks. I can tell that they are stretched thin between Daddy working more and Ada selfishly demanding attention. While she is egocentrically ordering them about, I have kept my requests to my most miniature and basic needs of snacks immediately when I request them and to know what I mean when I say shna' instead of asking many questions, switching between colo' sta'wa's and colo' p'inshesh, attempting to climb the couch and bare walls, requiring a partner while dancing, wanting to watch my shows (consisting of either ChooChoo, Geo'ge, P'inshesh, or Goc which Mommy and Daddy pronounce Doc McStuffins), and being swung on two t'ree! 

I have also aided their efforts through active efforts. For Mommy, I get objects which she requests me to bring to Ada. I have also helped feed Ada, but this is rare.



When I cannot help, I practice by bapshing and feeding my own baby. 

For Daddy, I have taken many photographs for him using my own camera and, once, a camera he provided for me.




Scribe's Note: "Bapsh" means "Bounce". We have no clue why she says it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment