Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Hello World - Ada

I have arrived.

You are welcome.


"Why are you not bowing?"

I have, of course, been around for quite awhile, except my accommodations were less than satisfactory at that time. They were cramped, dark, and wet. I did all I could to expand my arrangements, but this often led to a strange "Oof" sound from somewhere beyond my room. My chambers did, however, contain quite a comfortable pillow, despite it changing in sizes. According the voices outside the wall, this pillow was called a "bladder." More "Oof" sounds occurred when I attempted to fluff said pillow. A "sciatic nerve" kept irritating me, so I did all I could to pinch it to make it go away. Luckily, I was able to wrap a nice scarf around my neck, but this, along with all of the other comforts, were taken from me when I was forcibly evicted.

This new world is cold. Despite all of the inconveniences of my old bedroom, it did provide warmth, gentle rocking, and constant nourishment. Now I am expected to lie upon my back and only eat occasionally. This must not be. I, thus, demand to be held and fed at all times.


"Do not think that this is an adequate replacement for snuggles."

 Once, a hairy man foolishly attempted to feed me the amount for which I had asked, and my poor stomach returned back the food.

I have noticed three primary caretakers as of right now: The hairy man named Daddy, the woman who had previously been my living quarters named Mommy, and another princess. 



This other princess is loud, but I can tell she adores me, even if it is to a somewhat frightening extent.


Mommy and Daddy say that they wish I would sleep without being held, claiming weaknesses such as "being tired" as adequate reasons to lay me down to sleep. Thankfully, there are many others who are also willing to hold me.






1 comment:

  1. I love her little winky face in that last picture. She's such a doll! I will have to come take a turn holding her soon!

    ReplyDelete