Sunday, January 17, 2016

Photography - Ada

Since the time I first arrived in this world, Daddy has been photographing me.


"Please remove this camera from my face."

I do not know the purpose of this camera by which Daddy photographs me.

"What do you believe you are doing with that device?"

A camera is a dark object that is placed in front of the face. The photograph is the process which occurs when it makes a funny sound followed by an unsettling one. Occasionally it is accompanied by a frightening and blinding flash. I can only assume that it is some unfortunate excuse for entertainment. I find little enjoyment in said device, especially as it is often brought out when I am not feeling especially regal.

Baths are not an appropriate time for a photograph.

"Excuse me, Daddy, but may we do this later? I am attempting to focus on expelling gas through my oral orifice, and I know that your wife will not stop hitting me on my back until I do so."

I do my best to behave for said photographs in an attempt to appease these demanding servants who care for all my needs. I am often required, however, to be laid down, not held, while photographs are being taken. As I am an almighty princess, it is required that I am held at all times. 


"I demand to be picked up immediately!"

"Oh yes, this is much better."

Thankfully, I have my dear sister to assist me in thwarting these attempts at photographs.

Ellie even sat on the camera in a courageous endeavor to cease the photographs.

I can only assume that Ellie has been forced to be photographed in a very similar way.



No comments:

Post a Comment