Monday, July 11, 2016

Undawatoh Amals with Gwamma and Papa - Ellie

 We have been visiting Seattle quite often lately. I like Seattle. This latest excursion included a site we have visited many times before which I call "Fwench Fwies and Boh-dees." Here all except me eat fish while I feast upon their fwench fwies. We then feed the fwench fwies to the boh-dees who fly around outside. In the past I have held out fwench fwies for the boh-dees to eat, but it is s'awy, so I let Daddy do it. All one must do is hold a fwench fwy aloft and it is taken from one's hand by a boh-dee as it flies by. I also mourn the loss of all catsup delivery devices lost to boh-dees. Throughout most of our trip, Papa was my pal, although Gwamma stepped in occasionally, too.


 
 We then went to see undowatoh amals. I was quite frightened by them at first. As in times in the past, I found the high amount of water and the odd amals' ability to swim through it disturbing. I turned to Gwamma for comfort.



Slowly, with some help from Papa, I was able to warm up to the concept.






There were places to touch the amals, but I thought it was slightly excessive. Instead, I settled for touching the watoh once,



and the statue of a seal.



My favorite amals were the sea otters, seals,





and the amals from Finding Dory - Dory, Nemo,



and Pink the Octopus.




There were multiple places to put my head. The problem with these is that I can never see what I look like in them.









No comments:

Post a Comment