Thursday, July 7, 2016

Day of Independence - Ada

I love holidays. I love most things, but holidays are exceptionally delightful. There are more people to adore me and an increase in exceptionally interesting sights to gaze upon. For example, we recently celebrated Independence Day, and it offered many wonders and much cuddling. I find little pleasure in what the holiday celebrated, as I personally value my dependence in many ways, but I recognize that others may appreciate the concept. The festivities began with what is commonly considered a fireworks show. It was as if the entire sky was the device known as a television, and was lit up with many colors. The main difference, however, was that I was permitted to view this television, and I was enthralled.


The next day was the actual Day of Independence, and I was treated to a walk. I love walks. I love seeing nature and spending time with my family. I will, occasionally, demand cuddles, but I find this to be a small accommodation that should be made for my comfort.



Later, we spent a considerable amount of time with family being cuddled. Altogether, I found the day to be a success.


No comments:

Post a Comment