Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Pre-Crawl - Ada

I have an exceedingly active sister. I love her deeply, and wish that I could do more to play with her. As of right now, she mostly plays with me by trying to kiss me, hold me, and body slam me. Needless to say, I would appreciate more ways to play. Thus, I am actively attempting to utilize my own limbs in my movement. I began by getting up on my feet and my hands at the same time.



This resulted in difficulty with moving my feet without falling, so I moved on from there to being on my knees.


I am thus able to move my knees sequentially. This would seem to be the answer to my quandary if it were not for the fact that I have not the slightest clue as to what my hands are supposed to do. Thus I remain, on all fours, waiting for the day that I will discover the next step in the process. Occasionally I will fall onto my tummy, inching my way towards objects, but, typically, I wait, staring at my hands and willing them to do something useful. While I wait, my dear sister keeps moving incessantly. Even when she is attempting to help me, I can't help but find it a little insulting.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment