Thursday, July 14, 2016

Sitting - Ada

I can sit now without assistance. I like it. These photos are outdated, but they were the first time I did it. I only briefly did it without holding on, but that is not included here. Sitting makes playing more simple. It also brings me one step closer to being like my dear sister. I can also more easily play with her toys. She does not like this, however, no matter how patiently I share with her.




I still, however, cannot sit for very long before I must return to my crawling studies. I transition, as I do with everything, in the most graceful way possible. This typically includes me falling flat on my face. Gracefully.



The best part about sitting up, though, is that I can now eat at the table with the family. This makes me immensely happier and makes the delivery of sustenance to my awaiting maw simpler.



No comments:

Post a Comment