Sunday, July 10, 2016

The Aquarium, or, A Lovely Place with Strange, Delightful Animals - Ada


I recently visited a delightful site where odd animals, suspended in liquid, moved about above my head. This was especially helpful as I could then see the animals from my carriage. 




While I did just fine in my stroller, I am happy to say that my mother took pity on me and allowed me to be carried for most of the time in the aquarium, allowing me an even more effective vantage point.




The carrier also afforded an effective chewing device.


While I loved all of the animals, there was one that was especially intriguing. Oddly humanoid in shape, it was able to wave at me and play peekaboo with me. I found it to be a very friendly fish.




 

I also found the small, translucent fish named Bubbles to be fascinating.



After an afternoon of fiercely studying these strange creatures known as fish, I have yet to come to a conclusion as to how they dwelt inside the walls and how they moved about. I wish to be like them. Unlike my dear sister, who showed fear upon her initial encounter during this aquarium visit, I appreciated every moment I could spend in the fish's presence. 





Best of all, at the end of our expedition, I was awarded with a fish of my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment