Monday, November 20, 2017

Storm Trooper AD-421 - Ada

Sometimes we play Star Wars. It appears to be a deeper and more complex game than most, as I struggle to understand its intricacies. It has princesses, knights from Jedi, plastic extendable sticks called lightsabers, and squarish toys that require you to do all of the hard work of saying "Psshh!" Dada, Sissy, and I played it recently, and, since I prefer to play with the wooden stick that holds the back door closed instead of the lightsabers, I chose to be the bad guy called a storm trooper and chase Sissy and Dada around. Dada would, at times, turn around and tickle me with the lightsaber, but I vehemently told him no. The good guys are not to fight the bad guys, they are only to be chased by the bad guys. I might not understand anything else about this game, but I can at least control that part.

No comments:

Post a Comment