Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Looking Adorable in Snow

It snowed the other day. Snow, for those who are unaware, is a meteorological event where Queen Elsa causes cold white flakes to fall from the sky, or so Sissy tells me. As the only two times I have seen snow recently have been during Elsa's movie and at Disney on Ice, so I must assume she is correct. I care little, however, as snow means I get to wear an adorable coat that turns me into a little red bear. 

  
I was so excited to see the snow, but I was even more excited to wear this coat. Normally, I do not like wearing coats. I do my best to convince Mama that the cold does not bother me anyway, but this coat is an exception. Every time the hood fell, I insisted it be put back up, as I look best that way.


I insisted on taking my mneow mneow outside to see how good I looked in the snow, too. I am sure that she appreciated it.


The snow has since left, but it was nice for me and mneow mneow to look at. My coat, however, has not left.

No comments:

Post a Comment