Sunday, November 19, 2017

Eviction - Wesley

Up until recently, I had perfect accommodations. Just look at them:


Not bad, huh?  Sure, it was cozy and cramped, but I never let that bother me; I moved and stretched as if the walls were of no consequence to me. It was also very warm, and warmth is most important to me above all else. Thus, when the walls of my room began to close in and push me out, I would fight back until the squeezing would cease. This continued for some time until, suddenly, the warm liquid I was floating in left. Suddenly, my accommodations were more cramped than ever, and kept getting more cramped. I could feel myself being pushed out. I held on the best I could, but despite my best efforts (which included pretending that the eviction was causing my heart rate to drop) I was begrudgingly shoved into this cold world.


If it was not for the near immediate cuddles, I would have assumed that all was lost. As it was, I got warm fairly quickly with all of the snuggles, and my need for heat was placated. This is when I was able to meet the owners of the voices I had heard so often. 



I found it odd to discover that I had been living inside of one of them, but it bothers me little. They hold me close and keep me warm, so I might as well be inside them, anyway. Soon, more people came to snuggle me.





I am told they are my grandparents and thus very important to me. I figure that as long as they wish to keep me warm I love them very much. The only people I have met so far that cause me any worry are the two princesses who tell me they are my Sissies. It's not that they don't love me; it's that they love me a little...too much.






It was not, however, all cuddles and warmth. Periodically, a monster would enter the room and stab me. The picture featured below was just one of the stabbings - most were in my foot, and the monster admitted its purpose was specifically just to make me bleed.



Eventually, the warden said that the experiments being performed on me were complete and that we were allowed to leave.


No comments:

Post a Comment