Thursday, June 22, 2017

Corn on the Cob

Corn on the cob is absolutely delicious. I have had corn in the past, and typically enjoy anything more if corn is involved, but there is something about this new delivery system that makes it all the more enjoyable.  When I first tried it, I let Daddy do all of the hard work.


The other day, however, I got the opportunity to hold my own corn on the cob when My Dear Sister turned it away. I refused to let it go. I ate and ate, eventually carrying it around the house while I continued to gnaw. I had to be instructed by Daddy and others that, unlike all other things I eat, I am not meant to eat straight through the cob, no matter how hard I try or how far I get. I relied on them to rotate the cob for me. 

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

No comments:

Post a Comment