Thursday, March 9, 2017

Winking... and an Orange

I am the master at nonverbal communication. This includes, but is not limited to, pointing, nodding, shaking my head, and violently whacking spoons full of food of which I would rather not partake. Lately, I have discovered a new means of communication called "The Wink." One of my grandfathers has introduced me to it, and I have loved it (and the hilarity of watching others do it) ever since. It is very difficult, so please do not judge me on my failed attempts, but I believe I have nearly mastered it. It greatly pleases me that I have finally mastered something adorable that My Dear Sister still cannot do. Please watch the video below to understand what I mean.

Also included in this video is me eating an orange. Ofttimes, it is assumed that when I make a face of disgust, it means I am disgusted. This could not be farther from the truth. I always make a face of disgust when eating, even when it is not tart like an orange. True disgust is shown by me violently whacking spoons full of food out of Mommy's hand, as stated previously.



No comments:

Post a Comment