Thursday, March 9, 2017

Kitties

I love kitties. This has not always been the case, nor has it always been universal. For example, the kitty, Pascal, at the house of My Dear Sister's friend has always been one that I have loved. I would chase her around this friend's castle, giggling with delight. On the other hand, I have always been fascinated yet terrified of the kitties at my grandparents' house. I have described this in previous entries. Now my love for kitties is universally applicable to all kitties, and I demand to always be in the presence of the kitties. Do not waste my time with food, stories, or toys; I must always be petting the kitties. I am told there are certain rules, such as "Do not bop bop the kitties," "Do not kiss the kitties," and "Do not make hissing noises in the kitties' faces!" While I find these rules ridiculously restrictive, I abide by them as long as it means more time with the kitties (except for the hissing noises, which are, of course, the only noises to make to kitties).


No comments:

Post a Comment