Sunday, February 14, 2016

Dansh! - Ellie

I have maintained throughout my life a strong desire to dansh. Pincesses dansh, and I am a pincess - thus, I dansh.I have become more accustomed, however, to participate in couples danshing, as I find it to be far more pincessy. When pincess musisisisic begins to play, I cannot help but dansh either with Mommy, Daddy, or a toy, such as my Ow.


My favorite type of dancing with Daddy is when he spins me about so quickly that my feet do not touch the floor. This is the most artistic dansh I have yet performed. My partner, Daddy, typically tires quickly and becomes wobbly while walking, but I keep demanding this particular style of dansh until distracted once more.


Yet another style of dance was recently introduced to me, and it is glorious. I simply hold a remote, stare at the television, and wiggle. This would be a silly thing if Mommy and Daddy did not always perform with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment