Monday, February 15, 2016

My Special Day - Ada

I was recently blessed. This, itself, could have been a delightful experience. Instead, the odd ceremonial customs associated with receiving a special message from the Father I left to come here made the experience far less enjoyable. First, I had to be strapped into my dress. It took many hands to accomplish this task.



I was then left alone by my sadistic captors to fend for myself in the frigid air. Know they not that I must constantly soak in their warmth like the parasitic entity I was accustomed to being for so long? I informed them of their mistake throughout Daddy's wasted photographic session.



Luckily somebody understood my plight and offered some soothing warmth, albeit far less than I deserved.



I must say, however, that the dress I was provided was appropriate for my station.



I was then to be photographed by my sister, but was informed, while preparing for the shot, that this dress was once hers. I do not appreciate second hand clothes.



The worst part was when I was forced to endure being outside while people simply stood around and smiled, ignoring my demands that I must constantly be breaking a sweat or else I am too cold.



I later fell asleep while being cuddled by Daddy at church. I awoke for a time when my Daddy was giving the blessing. The ritual appears to include holding me away from his body. I appreciated the blessing, but this was unacceptable for all of the aforementioned reasons. I voiced my disinterest until I was, again, held close and allowed to sleep once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment