Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Pointing at the Zoo

I went to a place a long while ago where there were many animals. I pointed at them all. Some made me go "Hmm! Hmm! Hmm!" Hmm communicates far more than one would think. It can express fear (in the case of kitties in the wild), excitement (in the case of pumpkins), or nearly any other emotion. In fact, I use it because of its versatility. It has become nearly entirely a replacement for growling and babbling. I digress. I pointed at all of the animals I saw to indicate their presence to others. There were many odd and large animals which, thankfully, I have never seen since.

"This animal which you call a chicken seems least frightening."


"Well, hello there penguins. I apologize for chewing on your stuffed variety so vehemently."

"Beware, My Dear Sister! There is a tiger behind you!"

"Excuse me, coachman: should we not be going this way?"

"Why are all beasts not this size?"


No comments:

Post a Comment