Monday, October 31, 2016

Princess Jekyll and Lady Hyde

As I have mentioned multiple times in the past, I am an exceedingly good tempered princess. A moment without a smile upon my face is rare indeed. Until the sun goes down, that is. Once the twilight hours have hit, I awake from my slumber a very different princess than the one that was laid down. I am, I admit, quite the monster. I wail and gnash my seven teeth. I kick and scratch and refuse any comfort offered to me. When I do return to my unconscious state, the smallest change in my altitude will cause me to rise once more. I truly am a terrible sight to behold. Why must this curse rest upon the shoulders of Mommy and occasionally Daddy? Much like them, I dislike waking up at night, too; I am simply more vocal about my distaste.


"Just you wait! We are going to have fun tonight!"

No comments:

Post a Comment