Monday, November 30, 2015

Learning the Language

As I have learned this inane language of my parental units, I have learned that there are some very basic words all must know to make it through life.

Owie - A flavorless, colorless liquid that i find to be quite refreshing.
Ow - A kitty
Baman! - A caped man with an oval symbol who I play with quite regularly. This word can refer to his name or his symbol
Susama - A similar caped man who also has a symbol.
Choos - Objects you wear to cover your toesies.
Cheez! - Either the most delectable food yet discovered, or what I say when Mommy and Daddy wish to be rewarded for giving me what I want.
Die die - A customary farewell
Hell! - A call for assistance.
Bobble - The container by which milk is delivered to my mouth.
Shngya - Snack or, alternately, dance
Oat - A simple word which conveys one's intention to no longer be trapped within a high chair.

There are many other words I use often, these are just the basics. Occasionally I stumble across a word without intending to do so. Please watch this motion photograph where this is demonstrated in the last few moments.


There are other times, however, where I very obviously say the words, but Mommy and Daddy are completely incapable of understanding their own dialect.


"Why is your language so confusing?"

No comments:

Post a Comment