Monday, November 9, 2015

Education

I have learned many important facts since back when I had diurnal entries to my diary. Mommy and Daddy have instituted a rigorous training program which includes all the most salient information available to a princess. I must assume this information is imperative, as I know they would not dare waste my time, but I confess: I see little purpose to knowing the sounds animals make, nor why this is the foremost knowledge of which I must become aware. I feel that international economic policies and the proper means by which one should discipline a servant should have a weightier bearing on my tutelage, but I hold my silence as I am but the student and they are the seasoned monarchs. Below is a video detailing just some of the numerous details I have taken to heart. Not included in the video are the many motions necessary for singing a song about an extremely discordant bus, as well as a multiplicity of words from their preposterous dialect, including "Batman!" and "Cheese!" I know theirs to be a far less sophisticated language than my own, but I feel it necessary to instruct them on the matters of what I would like to eat and truth to which they appear to be ignorant. For example, tonight I pointed at a painting of Jesus after being told a story about service and Daddy stated "Yeah, Jesus wants us to serve others." "Oh no no no," I replied, refuting his preposterous claim. Occasionally the student must become the instructor.



1 comment:

  1. Okay you guys, she is TOO CUTE. I especially love her fishy noise! She's such a smart cookie. Not surprising seeing as she has awesome parents :)

    ReplyDelete