Thursday, January 29, 2015

Christmas Eve, Forever Ago

Has it legitimately been over a month since Christmas? It feels longer than that. So long, in fact, that I cannot remember it fully. So let us look at some photographs of my beautiful self in order to attempt to make sense of it all.

I believe this was when I was explaining to GrandMommyServant Little that this was Baby Jesus. I seem to recall her and everyone else asking me who it was very excitedly, so I calmly informed them.

Oh, yes, now I remember! We went to my AuntServant and UncleServant's house where everybody celebrated my presence. I was dressed very adorably, and gifts were bestowed upon me.

This bell was one of my gifts, but some rapscallion claimed it was not mine and purloined it from my grasp. Whatever purloin means.

This is me with Holly the Dolly. I actually had her for awhile before this night, but I especially enjoyed being able to where matching clothes with her.

Somebody also gave me this bag. It, like the bell, was also stolen from me.

Inside was a very nice little convertible. I thoroughly enjoy the convertible (I only know it is a convertible because the convertibles speaks and has told me that it is a convertible. Daddy would like me to clarify at this point that he hears the voice as well and would like to assure you that I am not "hearing things", whatever that might mean.)

I did hesitate at first, however, to relinquish my control of the bag for the car. I am glad, now, that I have done so.

I was also given this book, which I still thoroughly enjoy.

These pajamas were given to me by some elves. This picture does a better job of showcasing me than the pajamas, but that is exactly what a picture should do, am I not correct?


"Can I keep this toy, UncleServant Dennis?" He said no.

Other events took place as well that night, but they involved people other than myself so I was not very interested. 


No comments:

Post a Comment