Saturday, October 4, 2014

Princess Dress-Up

I love to play dress-up, just like any other princess.  I have so many cute outfits. Of course, I'm what makes them adorable, but a cute outfit definitely does not hurt. I have heard that many of my faithful readers are those that gave my family those gifts. If you are one of those who did that, I thank you, and will repay your kindness by graciously awaiting further presents. My parents have informed me that this is not the typical means by which one thanks another for gifts, but I am not typical, I am a princess. You have set a precedent, and you are thoroughly expected you to live up to it. You have thirty days.
The only problem with having so many cute outfits and loving dress up is finding a reasonable excuse to dress up in as many as I can everyday. I have attempted just telling Mommy that it is now time for a wardrobe change, but she played ignorant to my needs and left me in my boring clothes. They had been cute, but it had been a couple hours since I had been dressed in those, and I had grown tired of looking down and seeing them. So I had to find another way of expressing the urgency that obliged her to change my clothes. Finally, my loyal peasants, I have found the means by which I may accomplish this feat. Now, I am going to make you privy to my secret, but you may not think any less of me for sinking to such depraved means, for I am your princess, and you are not to forget that. The manner by which I ensure that my clothes will be changed is by storing up my urine for as long as possible and then releasing it to such an extent it escapes the waste removal garment which I wear beneath my clothes. In this way, my clothes become soiled and must be changed. I have been successful at parading myself in four outfits in one day, not including my jammies. It has been a success, and I plan on utilizing this talent for as long as possible.
In other news, I have visited more of my loyal subjects, some who even read my diary. I expect all of my people to read my blog, so for the welfare of your fellow underlings, please let them know that they must read my diary. Or else they, too, will be expected to pay an outfit tax.
Today I met a boy again that I have met in the past. He is cute, and seems interested, but we will have to see how it goes. His mother tried to force him to kiss me, so I turned my cheek towards him. I have already had that once before. I have to say, though, that I got kind of jealous, because Daddy was taking pictures of this boy and his family when he obviously should have been photographing me instead. Oh well, perhaps he will win my love with clothes.
Love, but the type which a monarch has for her subjects and not the type that might be growing between me and about ten boys under the age of two,
Princess Ellie
PS Besides clothes, I also like books. And toys. And mirrors. And my own television. And clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment