Friday, April 28, 2017

Moving

I liked our house just fine. I see no reason for a change. But there was, and here we are.The process of moving was an odd one. I would go spend time with Grandparents for long periods of time, only to return to our old house and find that it had changed quite a lot. I was not allowed to help very much in the moving process, although I thought that my services were required more than my parents thought. Once, for example, Daddy was pulling items out of a box, and putting them into two piles. I found what he labeled as a CD and showed him the value of it by examining it closely and carrying it about. I know not why such a handsome device was ever kept in a box in the first place, and I tried my best to convince him that such a wondrous item must never be placed back in a box. He disagreed quite foolishly. Similar incidents happened quite often. The suitcases used for moving were quite enjoyable as well, and hours were spent playing in a situation similar to the one seen below

No comments:

Post a Comment