Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The Porch

Whenever GrandMommyServant arrives, I immediately demand to be let onto the porch so we can explore, sort rocks, and look at kitties.

"KI'Y!"


"KI'Y!"


"Ki'y?"


"OW!" Mommy and Daddy try to mislead me by saying kitties say Meow. Kitties do not say Meow. There is no Me.


I am so excited that I cannot control myself.


"Peradventure kitties say Ow because they are always in pain..."


Fingers are most effective if used simultaneously to teeth and pick one's nostril.


Perhaps I would be able to jump that high, too, if I had not deserted crawling.


I withstand touching kitties as they are covered in their own saliva. It is difficult, however, to resist.


"These rocks must be organized."


This is my outdoor throne.


"From whence did that arm originate?"


"Thou art too bright, M'GrandMommyServant!"

I love my kitties.


I must pet them gently.

Hi kitty.

Kitties love to be petted.

"Can the kitties come inside?" The answer was no, because they make Daddy sneeze. I told Daddy he makes me sneeze, but he did not understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment