Saturday, June 18, 2016

Eating - Ada

Consuming edibles has always been a necessity with varying levels of enjoyment. On the one hand, I get to fill my stomach. On the other, the one sustenance I have been granted via bottle is the flavor of misery and tastes worse when regurgitated, which often occurs. While I keep a brave face through the experience, I fail to remain strong when I later feel the substance hurting my stomach. Lately, however, I have been allowed to ingest new, more solidified materials. These have had mixed results. The first had the same taste as my bottles, and thus held no interest for me. 


After a few attempts, I was given far more flavorful - and colorful - quasi-liquids to eat, and I was far more agreeable.

Why have you not been feeding this to me earlier?

Oh, I find that I have been placed upon the table. How odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment